Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Modric Dilema


First I had to share this Hilarious Transfer Request by Luka Modric. I found it some website and it made my day!
Any Chelsea fan will know the shannanigans going on
Chiken Badge? Circus Man? ( I am not keen on laughing about appreances, but I am assumng thats Crouch) So Funny!
Well Modric's possible transfer  has become murkier, with Spurs rejecting an improved 27 Million bid.
Wow, and now I am hearing that the amount will be taken up to 30 million and some players possibly Mikel , Sturridge. Really is Modric worth that much? Now I like him and he is talented, but I feel like we are putting all of our eggs in one basket.  it seems like all our transfers are hinging on this one deal, which is not at all a good idea.
The Spurs are adamant about him not leaving, he's off to South africa for Pre-season, and has put in a transfer request. everything just seems so messy.
What about Pastore? whats going on with our talks with him?  the season starts in about a month, and things still seem a little disorganized. Are we offloading some players or are we not? still remains to be seen I guess.
I trust AVB with this Modric Situation and hope it comes out for the benefit of our club!

VIVA CHELSEA!!