Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chelsea Fc Transfer Tango!

OK the team (love) of my life Chelsea has been quiet on the transfer market this summer. a couple of reasons, first we welcomed a new, young and awesome coach Andre Villas-Boas, second we spent  big money in January on Torres and Luiz (my man!) so I get it. As for the new coach  I absolutely love him and know he will do great things at Stamford bridge. Plus is just me or does he look like an older Lionel Messi?  Any way I want him to be our Sir Ferguson, but I won't get into that now.  AVB has suspended all purchases/transfers because he wanted to evaluate his squad first and make some determinations, Brilliant! now here's my take on the Issue

STRIKER
So right now Chelsea has Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres, Nicolas Anelka, Daniel Sturridge (out on loan), Salomon Kalou as strikers.
Now there are talks of Hulk  following AVB from Porto, Neymar from Santos, Lukaku from Anderlecht and Falcao from Porto also.
Now that's a whole lot of forwards, out of all these I am most drawn to Falcao.  He has Anelka's speed and  the "goal scoring" touch and much more of Kalou. He however also wears the number 9, so there might be some awkwardness.  If we do sign him, I say a televised dance battle for the number 9 is the way to go!
Neymar would be awesome, his skills are amazing, but  don't know how he'd fair the Premier League, I'd welcome his showmanship  though!
All this means we have to offload.
Anelka for sure should go, we appreciate our golden boot winner, but its time to move on.
Salomon Kalou too. Thank you so much for the goals, we wish you the best.
Daniel Sturridge is quite talented, I want him on the first team!
Fernando Torres we love you, simple as that, but why do I feel that you feel like an outsider? relax and do what you do, score Goals and believe me when I say we've got your back against those pesky haters!
As for Didier Drogba Gosh I am still weighing everything and will have a blog just for him!


MIDFIELDERS
Well Chelsea has Yossi Benayoun, Michael Essien, Florent Malouda, John Obi Mikel, Ramires, Yuri Zhirkov, Josh McEachran and Frank Lampard.
Now there are Talks of Luca Modric,  Joao Moutinho, Javier "El Flaco" Pastore, Wesley Sneijder and possibly Samir Nasri. To make it easy for me            
Benayoun, Zhirkov, Mikel and Malouda can get us some cash, done.
Michael Essien, in all his greatness seems to be Injury plagued (injured himself in preseason training, estimated absence unknown) and am sure as hell not gonna take that chance. Sign Luca Modric Now!
Javier "El Flaco" Pastore  Watched Highlights of him, and I must say I want him, I want him, I repeat I want Him. AVB Chelsea needs El Flaco!
Sneijder I like, If he's signed good, if not Oh Well.
Samir Nasri, It won't happen, if it does hey Great.
Joao Moutinho, Goodness me are we to take the entire Porto team now?
Frank Lampard, obviously will retire at chelsea, but age is creeping up and again I say Sign Luca Modric Now!

DEFENDERS
We are covered in this department.
But I hear Bayern Munich wants Alex: Show us the Money!
I hear Juventus wants Bosingwa: Show us the Money!
Then I very much welcome Gary Cahill
and if AVB decides to sign That Van der wiel Kid, that's good


With that my team should be in for a Glorious Season
Blue is and will always be the Color!